COVID-19 Testing Solutions
Implementing a screening/testing program in your workplace, is another layer of protection in addition to public health measures such as mask wearing, hand hygiene, and physical distancing.
There are 2 kinds of tests: diagnostic (PCR) tests, that can confirm if someone has COVID-19 & screening (rapid tests), to potentially identify positive cases earlier to prevent the spread of the virus.
Spectrum Saliva PCR COVID-19 Collection Kit
- This is a specimen collection kit to be used in conjunction with an authorized laboratory and not an at home Rapid (Antigen) test Kit. For at home test kits please click here: COVID-19 Rapid Test
- Authorized by Health Canada with CE Mark
- Device EUA Authorization (EUA202432)
- “Gold standard” in the diagnosis of COVID-19 due to its reliability and accuracy
- Requires lab expertise with a 6–24-hour turnaround time for results after the sample has been received at the lab.
- Engineered to reduce self-collection error
- 100% inactivation of the live virus
- Safe, non-invasive & painless self-administered saliva collection process
- Suitable for at-home or large-scale testing
COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Testing
- Health Canada Approved
- Rapid same-day results
- Experienced medical team
- Looking to implement a testing program in your workplace?
- Contact us for more details!
- We have a reliable, non-invasive PCR test option and rapid tests available to protect you and your employees!