ART Two Step PRP (Coming Soon)
The ART Two Step PRP device features a dual-chamber design allowing the user to perform either leukocyte rich or leukocyte poor platelet-rich plasma.
The product uses Celling Bioscience’s patented collection window and dial mechanism allowing precision control to achieve a high yield of platelets in a PRP volume that can be customized to the physician’s clinical requirements.
- One disposable can perform two different PRP techniques
- Refined collection window geometry and positioning
Collect - Concentrate - Deliver
- 45 - 60 cc of autologous blood
- Spin at 3200 RPM
- 1 spin method for leukocyte rich PRP
- 2 spin method for leukocyte poor PRP
- Stacks into 2 layers
- Inject final desired volume at the site of injury to ensure the concentrated cells are placed precisely where optimal healing can occur in the safest way possible