1What is the ART PRP™?
The ART PRP™ concentration system recovers a high percentage of nucleated, progenitor and other cells by allowing selection of the cell concentrate from user-defined portions of the centrifuged stack. This miniaturized laboratory is designed as a single use sterile device that delivers a safe handling of cells.
- Functionally closed system to minimize sterile breaks
- Variable processing volume supports a variety of applications
- Thumbwheel allows for selective deconstruction of fluid stack for personalized fluid products
- Adjustable flow valve diverts fluid without additional sterile breaks
- Efficient concentration yields ultra-low hematocrit
- Adjustable white blood cell concentration for leukocyte-depleted product
- Unmatched concentration of molecules, including fibrinogen, myoglobin, and cytokines of similar molecular weights4
- Customized fluid fractions for tailored final product (e.g. BMC, fi brinogen, etc.)
- Eliminates turbulence by keeping buffy coat in the collection zone
- Consistently achieves high yields of mononuclear cells