Here are some tips to keep in mind.
1. A person isn’t considered fully vaccinated until two full weeks after their second dose
2. You still need to follow local public health advice in public settings
3. People who are at a higher risk of severe illness or other complications should continue to wear a mask and keep their distance for extra protection
4. According to the Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC), masks and distancing aren’t necessary when small groups of people who are fully vaccinated get together indoors as the risk of transmission is very low
5. The best way to protect young unvaccinated children is to continue limiting time indoors or to continue wearing masks to give everyone additional protection
For further information, please visit: https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/whats-safe-after-second-dose-your-covid-questions-answered-1.6075406
Speaking of masks, check out our website for a variety of masks to protect you and your loved ones!
We have N95 masks, level 2 masks, non-medical, children masks, and much more!